VPN services gain in popularity with each passing day. But why do people start using such services? Is it essential to install VPN on PC, laptop or smartphone? Hardly anyone doesn’t surf the Internet on every day basis; here people watch movies, download music, maintain business correspondence, chat with their friends. However, more and more users face the fact they are not able to get access to one or another website or even find out they have been hacked. That’s exactly why millions of people from across the world take advantage of VPN services which help them avoid all the dangers when going online and easily access any website even if it’s banned.
You can find more info about VPNs here visiting the website you can get familiar with all the VPN peculiarities and benefits which will help you feel free and safe when surfing the Internet.
NordVPN – Your Best Choice
There is a great number of reasons why users start using VPN services; they all concern privacy protection, safety and anonymity:
- People use VPNs in order for the third parties to be unable to find out their IP address, access their webcam or track their Internet activity. Installing VPN, access to your private and business data is blocked, so you can feel safe connecting to both private and public Wi-Fi networks.
- Anonymity and confidentiality also play a great role for ever person who takes advantage of VPN. Such service makes it possible for you to visit any website remaining completely anonymous; your Internet service provider or employer won’t be able to monitor your activity. Installing VPN, you are able to hide your browsing history and feel free online.
- VPN service is the best option for safeguarding yourself online. Now, you can connect to Wi-Fi in the restaurant, airport, shopping mall, etc. and not be afraid your private data will be stolen.
- You will be able to access any application or website even in they are banned in your country or region. It becomes possible for you to change your location in order to access any website you want to, such a way you will be able to watch the series, chat in a banned messenger, download music, access any social network regardless of where you are.
- Installing VPN, you can also download torrents and bypass censorship getting access to websites you need to use.
Nowadays, there are numerous programs and services letting their users feel free and safe when surfing the Internet. NordVPN has established itself as a leading choice among users in 2018; the service protects users from cyber attacks, blocks ads and lets them access banned websites. This fast and effective VPN, which review you can read on this site, attracts users with the following features:
- strict no logs policy;
- shielding Internet activity from hackers;
- no limitations even when going abroad;
- fast connection speed;
- a possibility to connect up to 6 devices at a time – smartphones, tablets, laptops, PC, etc.;
- a great number of servers all around the world;
- private and business data encryption;
- availability on Windows, iOS, Android, Blackberry devices;
- proxy extensions for Chrome and Firefox;
- an opportunity to choose the best plan according to the budget;
- CyberSec feature which blocks dangerous websites and ads;
- 24/7 customer support.
NordVPN hides IP address and guarantees third parties won’t be able to see the websites you visit, files you download or messages you send. It doesn’t monitor your online activity, doesn’t leak your IP address and is really user friendly. NordVPN will be a catch for every person who wants to safeguard him/herself when going online.
How To Choose The Right Service
VPN services protect users against malware, cyber attacks and data theft. But how can you find the best VPN to use? What aspects should you pay attention to when choosing a VPN service? Here are some features of a good VPN:
- it has to have hundreds of servers all around the world;
- it should be available for as many devices and operating systems as possible;
- it has to be fast and effective;
- it should not monitor user’s Internet activity;
- it should protect users against hacking attacks and being spied on.
There are lots of ways to install a VPN:
- You can install it on your PC or laptop. The service has to be available on as many systems as possible (Android, Windows, iOS, macOS, Linux) as well as be easy to use and understand.
- It is also possible to install a VPN on your router. You can do it in lots of different ways – buy a special router with VPN installed on it, install it by yourself by means of PC, download special applications for the router, etc.
- Install VPN extension for your browser.
If you have no time for searching for the best VPN service to use, then you can visit bestvpnrating.com and find all the necessary information in a few clicks. Choosing a VPN, give preference to the one offering competitive subscription and wide range of services.